Your group’s photo can be changed at any time by following these steps:
- Open the Kik app.
- Select the group chat from your chat list.
- Tap on the group chat to open it.
- Tap on the Group Name at the top of the group chat to go to the Group Info Screen.
- Tap Change Group Photo.
- Choose between Take Picture to take a new photo OR Choose Existing to access your gallery.
- If you choose to take a new photo select Take Picture then Use Photo when you’ve taken a photo you’d like to use. You will then have the option to move the photo to fit the frame before hitting Use to set your group’s new profile photo.
- If you choose to select an existing photo from your gallery, select Choose Existing, tap on the photo you’d like to use, adjust the photo to your liking, then tap Use.