If you're experiencing connection issues while using the Kik app, here's a few things you can try:
- Toggle your connections off and on in your phone settings.
- Switch to Wi-Fi by disabling your data connection in your OS Settings.
- Switch to your data connection by disabling Wi-Fi in your OS Settings.
- Move to a different Wi-Fi network, like free Wi-Fi at a coffee shop or library.
- Force-close the Kik app and reopen it.
- Reinstall the Kik app and reopen it.
- Restart your device.
If you are still experiencing issues connecting to the Kik app, please contact us here for further assistance.