If you're getting this error message when logging into your Kik account, here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow:
- Make sure you're running the most up-to-date version of the Kik app. Follow the instructions here to manually update the app if necessary.
- Check your connection:
- Toggle your connections off and on in your phone settings.
- Switch to Wi-Fi by disabling your data connection in your OS Settings.
- Switch to your data connection by disabling Wi-Fi in your OS Settings.
- Move to a different Wi-Fi network, like free Wi-Fi at a coffee shop or a library.
- Force-close the app and reopen it.
If you’ve confirmed that your Wi-Fi connection is fine but you are still experiencing this issue, please contact us here for further assistance.