If you are the Owner or Admin of a group and find that group members change the group theme too frequently, you can lock the chat theme for all members.
To lock a chat theme follow these instructions:
- Open the Kik app.
- Select the group chat from your chat list.
- Tap on the group chat to open it.
- Tap the Group Name at the top of the screen.
- Enable the Lock Chat Theme toggle
- Tap Lock to set your preferences.
Now, only other Owners or Admins are able to change the chat theme and regular group members will see a message letting them know that the chat theme is locked and can't be changed.