If you've already created a Kik account but forgot the password, you can reset your password here.
It's also possible that someone may have accidentally used your email address to register for their Kik account.
However, you can easily remove your email address from that account and use it to register for your own Kik account by following these steps:
- Enter your email address here to request a new password for the account. We'll send a reset password link to your email address.
- Once you've reset the password, sign in to the account using your email address and new password.
- You'll then need to resend the confirmation email for the account by following these steps:
- Open the Kik app.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Email.
- Tap Email is Unconfirmed.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you’d like us to send you a new confirmation email, tap Yes to resend the email.
- Check your email for a confirmation message from us. At the bottom of the email is a Didn't sign up for Kik? link. Click this link to remove your email address from the account.
- Log out of the account by going to the Kik app and tapping on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner, going to Personal Info and then tapping the Log Out button.
- You'll now be able to register an account for yourself with your email.