To send a photo/video from your gallery:
1. From your chat, tap the icon under Type a message...
2. Choose a recent photo or video
- If you're sending a saved video, you might have to trim it down before you can send it. If your video is too long, an 'Edit Video' screen will open automatically. Just drag the yellow bars to make your video shorter and tap Use
- You can tap the Gallery Icon in the bottom right corner to see all photos and videos in your gallery
3. Tap Send to send the photo or video, or add a message to go with the content before hitting Send.
To capture a new photo or video to send:
- Tap the icon under Type a message...
- Take the photo/video (up to 15 seconds)
- Tap Send
- Tap the screen to focus your camera
- Drag your finger up while taking a video or photo to zoom
- Add a caption to a photo or video after you capture it by tapping on the photo and typing your message. You can also add a caption from a gallery photo/video after you attach it to your message.
- Apply a filter to a picture by swiping left or right after you take a photo on Kik
- You can preview a picture in your gallery before you send it. Just tap and hold the picture to view it in full size. Tap Use to add the picture to your message.