Our Meet New People feature is a great way to make new friends!
It offers an instant chat experience that will match you with random Kik users from around the world.
How it Works
You’ll be randomly matched with another user and have 15 minutes to chat. All user information (profile photos, usernames and display names) is hidden for anonymity. However, if you choose to add each other before the timer expires, both profiles become visible and you will be able to continue the conversation.
Users are provided with 15 free chats per day. But you can also redeem additional chats with Kin.
To start meeting users:
- Open your chat list
- Tap the + icon
- Tap Meet New People (To find users with similar interests, tap Filters, select up to 5 interests, then tap Apply)
- Tap Start Chat to be matched at random
- The 15 minute timer begins
- To continue the conversation, tap the Add Friend button before the timer expires
- Hit End Chat to end a chat early.
- If at any point the user you’re chatting with breaks our Community Standards or you feel unsafe, you can report them (to do so, tap Report User)
- You can rate the conversation based on your experience
- Once the timer has expired, there is no way to reconnect with the other person
Note: Keep in mind that users must abide by our Community Standards. If you are reported, you’ll receive a temporary ban, preventing you from using the feature. This ban cannot be disputed.